Yes, I’m still on my popsicle kick. It’s super hot here, and popsicles are a great way to incorporate healthy fruits (and sometimes even veggies) into Little C’s diet. Mangos have lots of dietary fiber, and are high in vitamin C, vitamin B, and vitamin A, while bananas are loaded with potassium. The greek yogurt provides some healthy protein and I added some chia seeds to the creation to sneak in some omega-3’s as well. Needless to say, these pops are healthy AND they were a huge hit!
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk (may need to add more based on consistency
How to do it:
- Combine frozen mango, banana, yogurt and almond milk. Break bananas into chunks
- Blend, adding more milk if necessary
- If the mixture needs some sweetening, add a tiny it of maple syrup until desired taste is achieved
- Add chia seeds, hand mix with a spoon
- Pour into pops, freeze, and enjoy!