Happy Tuesday my loves! I hope that you all had a wonderful (long) weekend and are feeling rested and ready to conquer this new week. I am so excited to share my collaboration and giveaway with lifestyle site Natural Life today, this company is amazing! Their products are designed to inspire happiness and creativity in those who wear and buy them, and with everything from sweet graphic tees and festival flag garlands to artisan ceramic dishes and room decor, Natural Life is all about encouraging women and girls everywhere to find their passion, be themselves, do what they love and enjoy the little things in life that mean the most. And not only do they have awesome products, they also donate to and work with several non-profit charities and organizations! In fact, the Natural Life community donates well over 5% of total net profits to charity each year; right up my alley – I love companies that give back!
Founder Patti Hughes started Natural Life as a photography company, taking pictures of the things that she loved and that made her happy. She quit her unfulfilling job and set out to start a business that she was passionate about, inspired by her own mother’s love for art and the gift business that she ran. Over the years the company has transformed from photography into an entire lifestyle site, and Patti still oversees every single detail of the products created, immersed in both the business and creative side of the company. Her motivation to do what she loves and pursue her passions comes from her three daughters and girls and women all over the world, with the hopes that they will one day find their passion in life so that they can live life doing what it is that they love.
Natural Life and I have teamed up to give one lucky reader a ‘Happy Box’, which contains tons of fun goodies like the ‘Live Happy’ tee I’m wearing, as well as a festival garland, scarf, socks, trinket dish, prayer box, headband, and more! Visit my instagram for details on how to enter!
Read on for info on the various non-profits and foundations that Natural Life donates to and works with to give back:
- Created to honor the legacy of McKenzie Wilson, a young, inspiring girl who left the world far too soon, the McKenzie Noelle Wilson foundation works to inspire and help young people find their purpose in life. Natural Life partners with the foundation in creating ‘Liv-N-Grace’ bracelets inspired by McKenzie’s virtues of faith, love, hope, and peace. 100% of the net profits support the foundation and its orphanage outreach.
- Girl Talk is a rapidly growing peer mentoring program aimed at helping young girls build self-esteem, develop leadership skills and learn the value of giving back to their communities. Natural Life provides both monetary support and hosts Girl Talk chapter meetings and donates products to their summer camps.
- Feeding Children Everywhere empowers and mobilizes people to assemble healthy meals for hungry children. $1=4 meals!! The organization has sent 20 million meals around the world and shipped over ten million meals to hungry children in 25 different states across the country. FCE has a vision that every child in the world will have sustainable access to food by 2020.
- 10×10 /Girl Rising is a non-profit that raises awareness and partners with leading education groups throughout the world to educate girls and young women, especially those living in poverty or personal danger-that education is the key to global change.
- The Natural Life Music Festival was created in 2001, and features artisan shops, food, and crafting as well as a full line-up of indie musicians. All proceeds generated are donated to non-profit organizations in the city of Jacksonville, Florida (where the Natural Life is based).